Applications are open! Looking for Content Team Members and Content Creators!

The Dupe Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umer Imam

well first off

plz dont ban me for this

so let me tell the story what happened
so today i was working on my base and a wanted to make a underground basement so i started digging but an idea came into my mind why not make a elevator going from ground to the basement.when i finished making that elevator i hit the button to test if it is working or not,at first it was working perfect but after a few tries of going up and down from the elevator.i went at the back side of the elevator to see if the redstone and everything is working perfectly fine but when i went at the backside i saw items such as observers,pistons and slime block where duplicated 15 or more times i think its the duplication glitch

btw here is the elevator i made:

thx for reading my forum post

ItsSniper

Owner & Founder
OWNER
MANAGEMENT
STAFF
Thank you for taking time to report this, although duplicating is not allowed on the server.

If you believe anything was duplication, we do expect you to dispose of the duplicated items. Also, we would like if you would give a full explanation as to how you duplicated sent to myself in a private message.

If you are caught abusing this glitch any further, you will be banned from the server.

Locking this thread, have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.