Applications are open! Looking for Content Team Members and Content Creators!

Survival Reset Poll (Read Before Voting!!!!!)

Should we reset the survival world?

• Total voters

ItsSniper

Owner & Founder
OWNER
MANAGEMENT
STAFF
Hello everyone! As many of you may know (if you are active on our survival server) there have recently been many crashes, data removals, lag, etc.

This is believed to be due to our world being corrupted. A lot of the chunks are being duplicated, and it is causing many issues for the server such as homes being deleted and crashes every few hours.

I would like to take this poll to get your opinions, on if you believe we should reset survival or not.

In return, you will not lose any of our items, ender chest, balance, ranks, etc. And if you ask an admin+, we will transfer your builds to the new world. Therefore it will basically be a more optimized survival server.

Please consider this when voting, and what you believe would be the best for the server.

Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

NOTICE: You MUST have an account on the website to vote!

ItsSniper

Owner & Founder
OWNER
MANAGEMENT
STAFF
I think that is best. it will allow all the problems to be purged before the 1.12 update.
Yeah. I didn't want it to get down to this, but being that our server has been around since 1.7.9 without a reset, there have been so many world changes, that it has basically just corrupted survival.

Pyro

I'd prefer a smooth, running survival server as opposed to a broken, crashing one, so I think you should reset it.