Applications are open! Looking for Content Team Members and Content Creators!

Denied xKinqMars's Support Application

xKinqMars

Member Name xKinqMars

Please select "I agree" if you agree that you have read all of the requirements before applying.
I agree

Minecraft In Game Name
xKinqMars

Your age

What is your time zone?
EST

Why should we choose you?
I'm very mature of the server. I've never got in an argument with staff or player, I help people when they ask In chat (If a staff member isn't online), I'm online a lot and when I'm online, I also promote this server a lot and had some of my friends come online. I've been a builder and Mod before on my friend's server but he had to close it before it could actually become a bigger server. When it comes to disrespect, depends on the level of disrespect, it's important to be reasonable with punishments so it can be 100% fair and hopefully, the player would learn their lesson. Just recently, I witnessed 3 bans for less than a week. one person was using x-ray hacks to find diamonds, another one was a troll spamming a racial slur, and the other one said the same racial slur the same time as the troll. If I were to be a staff, I would like to take actions quickly. Hopefully, I can help make the server bigger and keep this community clean :)

What is your current rank?
Member+

What is your discord name?
xMarsie_ #5601

Have you been staff or support on OUR server before?
No

On a scale of 1 - 5, how good do you think you are at handling situations in a mature and respectful manner?
4 (Great)

Which languages can you speak fluently?
English (Learning Spanish and Korean)

By selected "I agree", you agree that your application is completely genuine. You also agree that this application is not a troll in any way. You will also not ask any staff members or anyone in game about your application or else it may be automatically denied. Last of all, you agree that you will only apply once per two weeks unless given permission by an admin+ otherwise.
I agree