Accepted xd_Nick's Staff Application

xd_Nick

MOD
STAFF
Minecraft Name
xd_Nick
Member Name xd_Nick

Please select "I agree" if you agree that you have read and followed all of the requirements before applying.
I agree

Please select "I understand" if you understand the following:
"Make sure that you are fully aware of the rules before applying. In your application, include as much detail as possible, and check for spelling / grammar mistakes."

I understand

Minecraft In Game Name
itsNickXD

Your age

How long have you played our server?
200+ Hours

Have you been banned from our server before?
No

Which of our gamemode(s) do you play the most?
Survival

What is your time zone?
Eastern Standard

Tell us a little about yourself.
Hey, I'm Nicholas I'm 14 and I'm from Canada. I am a really understanding person, I do not judge nor make fun of people for any reasons. I try to be a very social person. I interact with the community in every way I can, example Assisting players or just talking in general. finally, my singing is terrible

Why should we choose you?
All my life I've enjoyed helping people, I guess you could say it's in my blood. I found this server and just played around for a bit and I noticed how amazing this server truly is. This server has a great staff team, community, and so much more. I would love to be more apart of this community and provide my share of positivity to make it an even better community. I have been staff on a gmod server for about 4 months and that has taught me on how to be a better person, and more mature in my every day life . I have a lot of patience. I don't get anxious when waiting long periods of time for people to respond in chat. Thanks for reading my application.

What is your current rank?
Ultra

What is your discord name?
ItsNick#6993

Have you been staff on other servers before?
Yes

How long can you play per day?
5 Hours+

Which languages can you speak fluently?
English

Are you currently, or have you been a part of the support team?
No

In your own words, what is the job of a staff member?
The job of a staff member is to be that person in a community where people feel they can trust them. Being a staff member includes making hard decisions with no bias in any situation, meaning if your friend is caught hacking you must ban them with no shortend period. Another important thing of being a staff member is enforcing the rules and positivity eliminating as much toxicity as possible in a community.

Which is better? Waffles or Pancakes? And why?
I mean I aint gonna lie but.... Waffles are terrible, I mean Pancakes are softer and easier to eat, and there more dense meaning they will fill you up more.

Do you agree that if you are accepted, you will do a voice call with staff via discord?
(Requires discord and a microphone)

I agree

By selected "I agree", you agree that your application is completely genuine. You also agree that this application is not a troll in any way. You will also not ask any staff members or anyone in game about your application or else it may be automatically denied. Last of all, you agree that you will only apply once per two weeks unless given permission by an admin+ otherwise.
I agree

Last edited: