Applications are open! Looking for Content Team Members and Content Creators!

Denied Underscore_'s Support Application

Underscore_

Member Name Underscore_

Please select "I agree" if you agree that you have read all of the requirements before applying.
I agree

Minecraft In Game Name
Underscore_

Your age

What is your time zone?
MST

Why should we choose you?
You should choose me because I have a ton, of experience with in game problems, and problems that may appear in discord. I have extensive knowledge in discord, and using the platform, with all of its intricate details. I also am very well versed in minecraft all the details and minute things that may not be picked up by others.

What is your current rank?
Titan

What is your discord name?
GC Underscore#0001

Have you been staff or support on OUR server before?
No

On a scale of 1 - 5, how would do you think you are at handling situations in a mature and respectful manner?
4 (Great)

Which languages can you speak fluently?
English

By selected "I agree", you agree that your application is completely genuine. You also agree that this application is not a troll in any way. You will also not ask any staff members or anyone in game about your application or else it may be automatically denied. Last of all, you agree that you will only apply once per two weeks unless given permission by an admin+ otherwise.
I agree

ItsSniper

Owner & Founder
OWNER
MANAGEMENT
STAFF
Hello! Thank you for taking time to apply for Support. We apologize for the late response on your application.

At the moment, we are putting your application in the PENDING stage. What this means is that the staff team will review and vote on your application. In order to be accepted, you will need a majority of the staff votes. You will be notified once the voting is done, and the final decision on the application.

Thanks for taking time to apply, and have a great day!