Denied Unban Application

Vaquity

Minecraft Name
Vaquity
What is your current in game name?
Vaquity

What was your in game name at the time of being banned?
Vaquity

Why have you been banned from the server?
Inappropriate behavior

How many ban offenses have you had on our server?

How long is your current ban for?
7 days

Why should we unban you?
sniper, cmon, it was a joke and it was for a battlepass mission where it said that i needed to type stuff in chat. 7 days is unreasonable and i promise if u unban me it wont happen again.

Do you believe that you were in the wrong?
Yes

Do you believe that your punishment was fair?
No

Do you agree to follow the rules of the server if you get unbanned?
Yes

MUST READ: By selecting "I agree", you agree that your ban is at least 8 days long, and you have waited out your ban for a duration of at least 7 days. If you have not, you will be instantly denied. (If you do not agree, it’s an instant deny. You might as well not apply if you do not) If you also do not read this or show ignorance by agreeing without actually knowing what you’re agreeing to, you will be denied and possibly have your ban extended.
I agree

Vaquity

Minecraft Name
Vaquity
and i pressed 'i agree' due to the fact that i had to to be able to submit an unban appeal and waiting 7days just cause of a joke is unreasonable xoxox.

ItsSniper

OWNER
ADMIN
STAFF
Minecraft Name
ItsSniper
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to apply for an unban.

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.

Reason being that you have falsified an application. You selected "I agree" and completely disregarded what you were agreeing too. This is against the rules. Plus, your ban was very well deserved, as you acted extremely inappropriate for no reason. Your toxic behavior is not welcomed on our server, and you can find somewhere else to play if you cannot accept that.

I have decided to extend your ban to 14 days for falsifying the application, plus it seems we've had issues with you in the past. Appealing will NOT be an option for you, and you will need to wait out the duration of your ban.

Thanks for applying, and have a great day!