Denied Unban Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsJaeUltra

Minecraft Name
KinqJae_
What is your current in game name?
QueenJaee

What was your in game name at the time of being banned?
QueenJaee

Why have you been banned from the server?
Called me a cry baby

How many ban offenses have you had on our server?

How long is your current ban for?
Forever

Why should we unban you?
Because your ban was unjust and you were being rude
You only banned me cause I hurt your fragile ego

Do you believe that you were in the wrong?
No

Do you believe that your punishment was fair?
No

Do you agree to follow the rules of the server if you get unbanned?
Yes

MUST READ: By selecting "I agree", you agree that your ban is at least 8 days long, and you have waited out your ban for a duration of at least 7 days. If you have not, you will be instantly denied. (If you do not agree, it’s an instant deny. You might as well not apply if you do not) If you also do not read this or show ignorance by agreeing without actually knowing what you’re agreeing to, you will be denied and possibly have your ban extended.
I agree

ItsSniper

OWNER
ADMIN
STAFF
Minecraft Name
ItsSniper
Hello! Thank you for taking time to apply for an unban... I guess.

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.

Reason for this being that all you seem to want to do on the server is cause drama and negativity. There is no actual place for this on the server. When everyone made a joke, you had an extremely short fuse and went off saying "**** the server" and were clearly having a major fit. Clearly all you cared about was the drama in this situation, as you went straight to the Skyblock discord chat after saying "**** this server" and leaving, to see if anyone mentioned anything. Although some not-so-nice things were mentioned about you afterwards, they were completely understandable due to your fit that you threw (obviously for attention) and the immature way you behaved. Due to these reasons, we don't really have any desire to bring you back into our community.

Also, a side note, you selected "I agree" to the following statement, which you clearly did not read or else you would not have agreed to it, unless of course you decided breaking more rules would be fine or you're simply a liar: "MUST READ: By selecting "I agree", you agree that your ban is at least 8 days long, and you have waited out your ban for a duration of at least 7 days. If you have not, you will be instantly denied. (If you do not agree, it’s an instant deny. You might as well not apply if you do not) If you also do not read this or show ignorance by agreeing without actually knowing what you’re agreeing to, you will be denied and possibly have your ban extended. "

Thank you for your time. I hope you find another server you enjoy. Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.