Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristan

Ex-Staff
Minecraft Name
Desertmetal
Member Name Tristan

Please select "I understand" if you understand the following:
"Make sure that you are fully aware of the rules before applying. In your application, include as much detail as possible, and check for spelling / grammar mistakes."

I understand

Minecraft In Game Name
Desertmetal

Your age

Have you been banned from our server before?
Yes

How long have you played our server?
2 Months

What is your time zone?
Arizona

Why should we choose you?
I am on the server a lot and already am helping other members of the community. I just think I should do it in a more official capacity and be able to further help the server with bans, corrections and just advice from an official staff member.

What is your current rank?
Elite

Do you have twitter and/or discord?
Discord

Have you been staff on other servers before?
No

How long can you play per day?
1 to 5 hours depending on the day

Which languages can you speak fluently?
English

In your own words, what is the job of a staff member?
To be a staff member is to be an outstanding citizen of the community. Someone who is trusted to up hold the rules of the server and give help to people who need it. Someone who looks out for the server first and will take care of the server and do whats best for the server and will not become corrupt by the power or abuse it.

Do you agree that if you are accepted, you will do a voice interview with staff via discord?
(Requires discord and a microphone)

I agree

By selected "I agree", you agree that your application is completely genuine. You also agree that this application is not a troll in any way. You will also not ask any staff members or anyone in game about your application or else it may be automatically denied. Last of all, you agree that you will only apply once per two weeks unless given permission by an admin+ otherwise.
I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.