Applications are open! Looking for Content Team Members and Content Creators!

Denied Trevor S.'s Support Application

Trevor S.

Member Name Trevor S.

Please select "I agree" if you agree that you have read all of the requirements before applying.
I agree

Minecraft In Game Name
Trev1566

Your age

What is your time zone?
US Central Time

Why should we choose you?
You should choose me because i have an extensive background in customer service (used to work as a cashier for a fast food restaurant in my town) and had to deal with many rude and ignorant people, which taught me how to deal with people in a mature and respectful way in order to maintain a good and overall positive for the business/ organization/ etc. that i was working for.
Educationally speaking, im currently on summer break, but im going into my sophomore year of college this year. Im also planning on Majoring in Computer Science. Im fluent in JavaScript, okay with Ptyhon, but i doubt that either of those has much to do with the spot im applying for but its something extra i guess.
I have actually owned servers of my own in the past, I made a Garrys Mod (Sandbox) server that got pretty popular, it brought in about 50 to 150 people a day (pretty much was one or the other lol). But i ran it through my own router at home and Port Forwarded it myself, maintained it myself, and it went well for about 3 months until no one played Gmod anymore for some reason. I had to suspend, ban, mute, kick, and even blacklist people from my server weekly. 90% of the time many of them were annoynig little kids or people who only wanted to troll, hack or crash my server. So im pretty confident in my ability to handle situations such as that, id also be able to handle the staff position but i applied for this one due to the fact that there are SOOOO many people putting in applications
I have a good sense of humor but that wouldnt stop me from being able to handle a situation that might turn hectic. I’ve put in almost 70 hours of gameplay on this server (sad ikr) but hey, perks of insomnia right? I’m able to be online at any time that you’d like me to be, so that’s another plus. I donated a few days ago so i really wont be going anywhere soon. Just consider me as an option for any of these positions, i feel like id be a great addition to your staff, im a very diligent and thorough worker.
Edit:
I’d also be interested in becoming a staff member for this server if possible, but I would be happy with either spot :)
Thank you for taking the time

What is your current rank?
ULTRA/ X

What is your discord name?
trev1566 #3120

Have you been staff or support on OUR server before?
No

On a scale of 1 - 5, how good do you think you are at handling situations in a mature and respectful manner?

Which languages can you speak fluently?
English and JavaScript

By selected "I agree", you agree that your application is completely genuine. You also agree that this application is not a troll in any way. You will also not ask any staff members or anyone in game about your application or else it may be automatically denied. Last of all, you agree that you will only apply once per two weeks unless given permission by an admin+ otherwise.
I agree

Last edited: