Applications are open! Looking for Content Team Members and Content Creators!

Tier 2 YouTube Application

Do you think I deserve to have a chance at server YouTuber?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

TonyManDood

Hello my name is Anthony and I am known as TonyManDood in Minecraft. I am here to talk a little bit about myself and why I am here applying today. Now I know I am not applying on the correct forum just because I would like you all to see what I have to say. So I have been doing YouTube for a couple years now and honestly it has taken me a while to figure out what I want to do for YouTube. I still do not know what I want my channel to be on. All I know is that the videos I have been posting for these past couple years have gotten me to a little over 1k subs so far and counting.I have not been so active lately because I just started high school a few months ago as the big freshman and I wanted to take a break from everything to so how I can manage my grades and everything. I did absolutely incredible so I know I have a lot of time for YouTube than I can manage. Since the holidays are right around the corner I am going to be getting a lot of high quality technology that I need for my channel. That will be including a PC, a laptop, a blue yeti mic, a ps4, and an elgato game capturing device. In the mean time before I start making some sick content on this server and awesome videos for my channel, I just wanted to throw that out there and get your guys' opinion and feedback on what I had to say.

To check out my channel and to see all the amazing content I post, click the link below!

www.youtube.com/c/tonymandood