Pending tgf71306's Staff Application

tgf71306

Minecraft Name
tgf71306
User name: tgf71306

Please select "I agree" if you agree that you have read all of the requirements before applying.
I agree

Please select "I understand" if you understand the following:
"Make sure that you are fully aware of the rules before applying. In your application, include as much detail as possible, and check for spelling / grammar mistakes."

I understand

Minecraft In Game Name
tgf71306

Your age

How long have you played our server?
about an month

Have you been banned from our server before?
No

What is your time zone?
EST

Why should we choose you?
i think you should choose me because i have a lot of skill in moderating servers and on how things work and i know how plugins work to and what they need and i think i have an very good personality and i think i can bring a lot to the server

What is your current rank?

What is your discord name?
tgf71306#9280

Have you been staff on other servers before?
Yes

How long can you play per day?
as long as needed

Are you currently, or have you been a part of the support team?
No

In your own words, what is the job of a staff member?
A staff member job is to help out players and the server, playing gamemodes should be their last job Also a staff member complaining about answering "brain-dead questions" isn't good enough in my opinion for the position in the first place.

Do you agree that if you are accepted, you will do a voice call with staff via discord?
(Requires discord and a microphone)

I agree

By selected "I agree", you agree that your application is completely genuine. You also agree that this application is not a troll in any way. You will also not ask any staff members or anyone in game about your application or else it may be automatically denied. Last of all, you agree that you will only apply once per two weeks unless given permission by an admin+ otherwise.
I agree