Applications are open! Looking for Content Team Members and Content Creators!

Accepted sprotax's Staff Application

sprotax

Member Name sprotax

Please select "I agree" if you agree that you have read all of the requirements before applying.
I agree

Please select "I understand" if you understand the following:
"Make sure that you are fully aware of the rules before applying. In your application, include as much detail as possible, and check for spelling / grammar mistakes."

I understand

Minecraft In Game Name
sprotax

Your age

How long have you played our server?
100 hour approximately

Have you been banned from our server before?
Yes

What is your time zone?
Mountain Time (MT)

Why should we choose you?
You should choose me as a member of your staff team, because I have worked on other servers as a mod, for an approximately a year before it closed. I am also already helping out other players with questions that they have.

What is your current rank?

What is your discord name?
sprotax#5452

Have you been staff on other servers before?
Yes

How long can you play per day?
2-3 hours

Which languages can you speak fluently?
english, german

Are you currently, or have you been a part of the support team?
No

In your own words, what is the job of a staff member?
I believe the role of a staff member is to enforce rules. Staff members should be there to enforce the Minecraft / Discord server rules, so that it says a safe and wonderful place for all to share.
Another job of a staff member in my mind is to help out other players with commands, or when other players are being toxic or rude. Additionally, staff members should communicate any bugs, glitches that they have found or got told

Do you agree that if you are accepted, you will do a voice call with staff via discord?
(Requires discord and a microphone)

I agree

By selected "I agree", you agree that your application is completely genuine. You also agree that this application is not a troll in any way. You will also not ask any staff members or anyone in game about your application or else it may be automatically denied. Last of all, you agree that you will only apply once per two weeks unless given permission by an admin+ otherwise.
I agree