Applications are open! Looking for Content Team Members and Content Creators!

Denied Soutz's Support Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soutz

Member Name Soutz

Please select "I agree" if you agree that you have read all of the requirements before applying.
I agree

Minecraft In Game Name
Soutz

Your age

What is your time zone?
CET

Why should we choose you?
You should choose me because I got experience in helping players out (Being a supporter/Helper, Mod). I'm very kind & I´m very mature for my age. Here is also why you should choose me to become a supporter on the server:

Honest:
I'm a very honest person. If I do something wrong, I always telling a higher member of the staff team so they can fix what I did wrong. Even if what I did wrong can get me demoted, I will still tell a higher staff member. I'm doing this because I care about the server a lot.

Learning:
Something that is a good strength for me is that I'm learning stuff very quickly. This is someone that is very good to have as a staff member. (ex. If I do something wrong I'm learning from my mistake so it won't happen again). I feel this is one of my strength that can be useful as a staff member.

Kind:
I'm a very kind and helpful person. I'm always trying to help everyone who needs help and just being kind. I trying to help people even if they are not kind to me back. I always try to help players however they are in person.

Team:
I'm working very good in the team. That is something that is required as a staff member. I can work very well in a team & giving my ideas. But I always listening to the highest staff member because he has the most experience.

Higher Staff Members:
I'm always giving my ideas & what I can think would be better on the server. But I always listen to the staffs that are a higher staff position than me. Not because they have more powers. It is because they have the most experience on the server.

My focus:
I'm very good at having a focus on what is most important. Like if someone is advertising a server & 1 person need help with something. The one who is advertising is most important because he can make so the server is losing players and making the community smaller.

Discord:
I'm very good with discord. I know how to make roles, setup permissions, mute members, drag members, etc. This is something I feel is good to know as a staff member. Because if you don´t know stuff in discord. It will take longer before you can handle different problems.

(You should add like "What experience do you have and "Anything else?")

What is your current rank?

What is your discord name?
Soutz#9332

Have you been staff or support on OUR server before?
No

On a scale of 1 - 5, how would do you think you are at handling situations in a mature and respectful manner?
3 (Decent)

Which languages can you speak fluently?
Swedish & English

By selected "I agree", you agree that your application is completely genuine. You also agree that this application is not a troll in any way. You will also not ask any staff members or anyone in game about your application or else it may be automatically denied. Last of all, you agree that you will only apply once per two weeks unless given permission by an admin+ otherwise.
I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.