Applications are open! Looking for Content Team Members and Content Creators!

Skyblock Issue

Xx_ytrewq_xX

Skyblock is completely dead. I feel like early on there were people but now everytime i get on i'm the only one. Everyone is on survival.

I believe its dead because its stale and generic. Its an idle game where you simply stand by the cobble gen to mine cobble and sell it and eventually buy a robot to do it for you. I believe it can be much more

What if there was some semblance of travel? And exploration. Like you must bridge out a little ways and find other islands? What if we get rid of the shop mechanic or at least modify it to encourage players to get the resources naturally, add the end portal a ways out and maybe even a way to go to the nether.

ItsSniper

Owner & Founder
OWNER
MANAGEMENT
STAFF
Hello, thank you for taking time to submit your idea, however, in my opinion this isn't really a change we're looking to make on Skyblock.

At the moment, the current state of Skyblock is meant to be more like classic economy skyblock. Rolling back features like that shop would honestly just downgrade the experience in my opinion. I think what you are looking for is a vanilla Skyblock server in that case, which we simply are not.

We are however working on a second skyblock which is rpg styled, but do not plan on releasing it for a long time still as it has much work to be done. It has it's own twists to it which differentiates it from classic skyblock.

The current skyblock will be staying in the same state as it's already in, with minor updates if needed. We don't plan on revamping or changing up the core of it though, sorry.

Have a great day!