Accepted Sabina's Staff Application

Sabina

Ex-Staff
Minecraft Name
AliceThe_Assasin
Member Name Sabina

Please select "I agree" if you agree that you have read all of the requirements before applying.

Please select "I understand" if you understand the following:
"Make sure that you are fully aware of the rules before applying. In your application, include as much detail as possible, and check for spelling / grammar mistakes."

I understand

Minecraft In Game Name
AliceThe_Assasin

Your age

How long have you played our server?
A month and a half.

Have you been banned from our server before?
No

What is your time zone?
Eastern Time Zone.

Why should we choose you?
You should chose be because: I will follow the rules, I am trustworthy, I am open to constructive criticism, I am kind, I work well with others, and I am mature.

What is your current rank?
Legend

What is your discord name?
AliceThe_Assasin#2939

Have you been staff on other servers before?
No

How long can you play per day?
1 and a half hours plus.

Which languages can you speak fluently?
English, French.

Are you currently, or have you been a part of the support team?
Yes

In your own words, what is the job of a staff member?
The job of a staff member is to: help people, answer questions, warn people that they will be muted/banned if they are acting poorly, be kind, and have fun.

Do you agree that if you are accepted, you will do a voice interview with staff via discord?
(Requires discord and a microphone)

I agree

By selected "I agree", you agree that your application is completely genuine. You also agree that this application is not a troll in any way. You will also not ask any staff members or anyone in game about your application or else it may be automatically denied. Last of all, you agree that you will only apply once per two weeks unless given permission by an admin+ otherwise.
I agree