Accepted Paradox of fire's Staff Application

Paradox of fire

TITAN
Ex-Staff
DONATOR
Minecraft Name
ItsParadoxOfFire
Member Name Paradox of fire

Please select "I agree" if you agree that you have read and followed all of the requirements before applying.
I agree

Please select "I understand" if you understand the following:
"Make sure that you are fully aware of the rules before applying. In your application, include as much detail as possible, and check for spelling / grammar mistakes."

I understand

Minecraft In Game Name
Paradox_Of_Fire

Your age

How long have you played our server?
1 hour

Have you been banned from our server before?
No

Which of our gamemode(s) do you play the most?
I have only played survival.

What is your time zone?
EST

Tell us a little about yourself.
I am known for many things: Building ridiculously sized carrot farms and founding the carrot empire as supreme leader to list some of my achievements, but most of all, I'm known for being a respectful and reliable person when it comes to moderation and enforcing rules.

Why should we choose you?
I've had experience moderating everything from Discord channels to Minecraft servers. I enforce the rules as they are listed and always do my best to make sure the appropriate action is taken when someone is breaking said rules.

What is your current rank?
Titan

What is your discord name?
Paradox of fire#6958

Have you been staff on other servers before?
Yes

How long can you play per day?
2-4 hours

Which languages can you speak fluently?
English

Are you currently, or have you been a part of the support team?
No

In your own words, what is the job of a staff member?
A staff members job is to make sure the server is kept in order. People who break the rules ruin the fun for everyone, and it's a staff members job to make sure everyone is playing fair and not cheating or exploiting. A staff member is also expected to enforce the rules and to never abuse their power.

Which is better? Waffles or Pancakes? And why?
Actually, I wanted to research this a couple years ago. According to my data, pancakes are slightly better at 124 votes compared to waffles 122 votes. Source: https://www.quotev.com/quiz/8787628/Pancakes-or-waffles?stats

Do you agree that if you are accepted, you will do a voice call with staff via discord?
(Requires discord and a microphone)

I agree

By selected "I agree", you agree that your application is completely genuine. You also agree that this application is not a troll in any way. You will also not ask any staff members or anyone in game about your application or else it may be automatically denied. Last of all, you agree that you will only apply once per two weeks unless given permission by an admin+ otherwise.
I agree