Accepted Noodleeeeee's Staff Application

Noodleeeeee

Minecraft Name
Noodleeeeee
Member Name Noodleeeeee

Please select "I agree" if you agree that you have read all of the requirements before applying.
I agree

Please select "I understand" if you understand the following:
"Make sure that you are fully aware of the rules before applying. In your application, include as much detail as possible, and check for spelling / grammar mistakes."

I understand

Minecraft In Game Name
ItsNoods

Your age

How long have you played our server?
A year and a half I'd say

Have you been banned from our server before?
No

What is your time zone?
Central European

Why should we choose you?
I've been playing on this server for a long time and I'm sure I know all the rules and how everything works, I may be toxic but I can assure you I am trying to decrease my level of toxicity. I can get along well with players pretty easily and I'm sure I can be a good staff member. The only reason I want to be staff is just so I can support the server in any way and at the same time have something to do other than run around on the server and cuss kids out until they leave. I know that the staff members still have to follow the same rules as the regular players do and i have read the rules thoroughly.

What is your current rank?
Immortal

What is your discord name?
you got it

Have you been staff on other servers before?
Yes

How long can you play per day?
Atleast 2 or more

Which languages can you speak fluently?
Swedish and English

Are you currently, or have you been a part of the support team?
No

In your own words, what is the job of a staff member?
The job of a staff member is to ensure a player has fun. Not abusing their powers to benefit themselves in anyway or break the rules thinking they get special treatment. A staff member would act as mature as possible in most situations and help people as much as they can.

Do you agree that if you are accepted, you will do a voice call with staff via discord?
(Requires discord and a microphone)

I agree

By selected "I agree", you agree that your application is completely genuine. You also agree that this application is not a troll in any way. You will also not ask any staff members or anyone in game about your application or else it may be automatically denied. Last of all, you agree that you will only apply once per two weeks unless given permission by an admin+ otherwise.
I agree