Applications are open! Looking for Content Team Members and Content Creators!

mojang_master's Support Application

mojang_master

User name: mojang_master

Please select "I agree" if you agree that you have read all of the requirements before applying.
I agree

Minecraft In Game Name
mojang_master

Your age

What is your time zone?
Central

Why should we choose you?
i always liked helping people on this server but i wasn't part of the team so i answered questions but people never would reach out to me to ask questions because i was not a staff, i just answered their questions. so i was debating if i should apply for staff or not. but i think applying for the support team would be a good start for me. i currently have 950 hours on this server so i know a lot of things that others don't and would be good at helping them.

What is your current rank?
Alpha

What is your discord name?
Mojang#9756

Have you been staff or support on OUR server before?
No

On a scale of 1 - 5, how good do you think you are at handling situations in a mature and respectful manner?
5 (Amazing)

Which languages can you speak fluently?
English

By selected "I agree", you agree that your application is completely genuine. You also agree that this application is not a troll in any way. You will also not ask any staff members or anyone in game about your application or else it may be automatically denied. Last of all, you agree that you will only apply once per two weeks unless given permission by an admin+ otherwise.
I agree