Applications are open! Looking for Content Team Members and Content Creators!

McCaverns 3 Year Anniversary

ItsSniper

Owner & Founder
OWNER
MANAGEMENT
STAFF
Hello everyone! I am happy to announce that as of today (March 1, 2018) McCaverns is officially 3 years old! This server has been through a lot of changes, issues, staff, and much more.

As of today only, we are allowing everyone to do /birthday in survival and receive 3 Spin Tokens for free!

History
As it isn't really talked about much, I decided to give a bit of background info on the server, and how it started. Back when we first started, we were a whitelisted survival server intended for close friends only. Myself and Trapper (My irl friend) started it together. We also had the help of other members named Rush, Aaron, Kaliber, and Zavi. Over the 3 years, we have ran into so many amazing staff members. (and some that aren't so amazing) The outcome of the server is better than I would have expected, and I know myself and the current staff team at McCaverns are glad to have you all here!

Thank you for taking time to read this post, and joining us on our journey. Now, we try to hit our next big milestone of 4 years! Have a great day!

BrownStick

I don't really know how to congratulate or anything because I can't really think straight right now (I am pretty sick). But great job on keeping such a nice server for 3 years and happy anniversary.