McCaverns 1.14 update

ArrowTwelve

Minecraft Name
ArrowTwelve
At what point would you think about updating the sever to the latest version or at least 1.14?

ItsSniper

OWNER
STAFF
Minecraft Name
ItsSniper
At what point would you think about updating the sever to the latest version or at least 1.14?
In all honesty, we have only been holding back to ensure the best stability possible. Our fears when it comes to updating is if the server will lag and if any plugins will break or become unsupported. We're at the point now where we think we could make a smooth transition, it's just about finding the time to do so and finishing up the final testing period that we are doing with the plugins.

ArrowTwelve

Minecraft Name
ArrowTwelve
In all honesty, we have only been holding back to ensure the best stability possible. Our fears when it comes to updating is if the server will lag and if any plugins will break or become unsupported. We're at the point now where we think we could make a smooth transition, it's just about finding the time to do so and finishing up the final testing period that we are doing with the plugins.
Ok, thanks for answering, I totally understand if it takes a few months making and running a server is difficult on its own and then to update it WITH plugins...idk what I’d do anyways congrats to you and your team for getting closer every day to updating

ItsSniper

OWNER
STAFF
Minecraft Name
ItsSniper
Ok, thanks for answering, I totally understand if it takes a few months making and running a server is difficult on its own and then to update it WITH plugins...idk what I’d do anyways congrats to you and your team for getting closer every day to updating
We have actually just updated it. It’s a bit buggy at the moment, but we’re working on all of that. More updates soon :)

ArrowTwelve

Minecraft Name
ArrowTwelve
We have actually just updated it. It’s a bit buggy at the moment, but we’re working on all of that. More updates soon :)
That’s awesome, I was just in today and noticed, you all work really hard and I appreciate everything you all do for this server and community

ArrowTwelve

Minecraft Name
ArrowTwelve
Btw I hope you don’t mind me asking but how often are the applications approved or denied? My application has been up for about a week and I wasn’t sure how long it normally takes.

ItsSniper

OWNER
STAFF
Minecraft Name
ItsSniper
Btw I hope you don’t mind me asking but how often are the applications approved or denied? My application has been up for about a week and I wasn’t sure how long it normally takes.
Generally 2 weeks maximum. We just got our new site though, so we are working everything out at the moment.