Accepted LazyLaci's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazyLaci

Minecraft Name
LazyLaci
Member Name LazyLaci

Please select "I agree" if you agree that you have read all of the requirements before applying.
I agree

Please select "I understand" if you understand the following:
"Make sure that you are fully aware of the rules before applying. In your application, include as much detail as possible, and check for spelling / grammar mistakes."

I understand

Minecraft In Game Name
LazyLaci

Your age

How long have you played our server?
About 3 months.

Have you been banned from our server before?
No

What sub server(s) are you applying on?
Survival, Prison

What is your time zone?
currently PST but soon moving to EST.

Why should we choose you?
Although I don't have many months played I do have over 180 hours played on survival. I get along great with other players, I always respect others. I'm always helping others and enjoy it each time. Although I do spent more time with certain players I don't pick favorites, especially when it comes to how I help players. The biggest reason why I want to become staff is so I can help the servers community with anything and everything. I know that being staff requires maturity and I can be immature sometimes but I know when it is okay to do so. Becoming a staff member on my hands down favorite server would truly be an honor. Either way this application goes I will still help players the best I can.

Thank you and have a great day.

What is your current rank?
Titan

What is your discord name?
LazyLaci#7412

Have you been staff on other servers before?
No

How long can you play per day?
about 4-7 hours

Which languages can you speak fluently?
English

Are you currently, or have you been a part of the support team?
No

In your own words, what is the job of a staff member?
To me the job of a staff member is to make sure the community is safe and heard, assisted whenever someone needs it no matter the size of an issue, not picking favorites, giving everyone the same amount of respect, and of course not judging players.

Do you agree that if you are accepted, you will do a voice call with staff via discord?
(Requires discord and a microphone)

I agree

By selected "I agree", you agree that your application is completely genuine. You also agree that this application is not a troll in any way. You will also not ask any staff members or anyone in game about your application or else it may be automatically denied. Last of all, you agree that you will only apply once per two weeks unless given permission by an admin+ otherwise.
I agree

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.