Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezabelle

Ex-Staff
Minecraft Name
Ezabelle
Member Name Ezabelle

Please select "I understand" if you understand the following:
"Make sure that you are fully aware of the rules before applying. In your application, include as much detail as possible, and check for spelling / grammar mistakes."

I understand

Minecraft In Game Name
Ezabelle

Your age

Have you been banned from our server before?
No

How long have you played our server?
1 month +

What is your time zone?
Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)

Why should we choose you?
I have had previous experience in a staff member position on another server but what I think really sets me apart from other candidates and will make me a valuable addition to your team is my ability to combine that with my people skills. I really value lasting relationships and actively seek to build those with other members of the server. I have always enjoyed helping people out and ensuring that new players are well taken care of.

What is your current rank?
Legend

Do you have twitter and/or discord?
Discord

Have you been staff on other servers before?
Yes

How long can you play per day?
5+ hours

Which languages can you speak fluently?
English

In your own words, what is the job of a staff member?
The job of a staff member:
* To follow and to ensure other members abide the rules.
*Keeping an eye on the chat in case somebody needs help with a problem
*Using the /ban only when needed. -People disrespecting other members and/or breaking rules after fair warning.
*Being available and easy to contact if assistance is needed.

Do you agree that if you are accepted, you will do a voice interview with staff via discord?
(Requires discord and a microphone)

I agree

By selected "I agree", you agree that your application is completely genuine. You also agree that this application is not a troll in any way. You will also not ask any staff members or anyone in game about your application or else it may be automatically denied. Last of all, you agree that you will only apply once per two weeks unless given permission by an admin+ otherwise.
I agree

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.