Accepted Emily Thibodeau's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily Thibodeau

Ex-Staff
Minecraft Name
Ceosa
Member Name Emily Thibodeau

Please select "I agree" if you agree that you have read all of the requirements before applying.
I agree

Please select "I understand" if you understand the following:
"Make sure that you are fully aware of the rules before applying. In your application, include as much detail as possible, and check for spelling / grammar mistakes."

Minecraft In Game Name
Ceosa

Your age

How long have you played our server?
2 weeks

Have you been banned from our server before?
No

What is your time zone?
Central

Why should we choose you?
I am a fun person, i am well beyond mature enough for the position. I'm nice, but not too nice.. I am an active player, and a dedicated member of the community. I realize i have just started playing on your server, but I had played on a small community server for years before this until it shut down. I understand it will not take much of my time to dedicate myself to the server. I am a problem solver, and love learning new things, as well as a fast learner. I take criticism very well, and adapt to change very quickly.

What is your current rank?

What is your discord name?
Ceosa

Have you been staff on other servers before?
Yes

How long can you play per day?
2 hours

Which languages can you speak fluently?
English

Are you currently, or have you been a part of the support team?

In your own words, what is the job of a staff member?
The job of a staff member is to help the server run efficiently. Any issues players have, depending on the severity of the situation is expected to be dealt with by the staff members. Without staff, a server would be hectic, and overall a terrible server to play on. Just like in reality, there are rules to follow, and police officers to regulate the community to make sure the rules are followed. In a minecraft server, the staff is there to regulate the community into making sure it is a fun, fair and smooth playing environment for everyone to play on. I believe staff's duty also consists of welcoming new players, helping them out if they have questions (I believed i asked about 1,002 questions when i started which were all answered by staff) and or helping new players understand the flow of the community of the server. Staff members are the backbone of the server.

Do you agree that if you are accepted, you will do a voice interview with staff via discord?
(Requires discord and a microphone)

I agree

By selected "I agree", you agree that your application is completely genuine. You also agree that this application is not a troll in any way. You will also not ask any staff members or anyone in game about your application or else it may be automatically denied. Last of all, you agree that you will only apply once per two weeks unless given permission by an admin+ otherwise.
I agree

Emily Thibodeau

Ex-Staff
Minecraft Name
Ceosa
Correction: 2+ hours. I do work fulltime as a manager at a shipping store, but have time at night to hop on.

Status
Not open for further replies.