Applications are open! Looking for Content Team Members and Content Creators!

Denied D3V1L5's Support Application

D3V1L5

User name: D3V1L5

Please select "I agree" if you agree that you have read all of the requirements before applying.
I agree

Minecraft In Game Name
Eveys

Your age

What is your time zone?
GMT +8

Why should we choose you?
I've have played this for almost 4 months now. I would fit perfectly in the support team because I have lots of experience with commands, resolving conflict, and giving player advice. I would be honored to be in the support team so I could help players with needs and questions. I am always active when I am free and would gladly help other players. My timezone also makes me available to help when other staff members are sleeping. Since Gmt+8 is exactly 12 hours ahead of EST. Therefore, I believe that I am qualified to be a support member on McCaverns.

What is your current rank?
Titan

What is your discord name?
devils#6189

Have you been staff or support on OUR server before?
No

On a scale of 1 - 5, how good do you think you are at handling situations in a mature and respectful manner?
4 (Great)

Which languages can you speak fluently?
English, Mandarin, a bit of Spanish

By selected "I agree", you agree that your application is completely genuine. You also agree that this application is not a troll in any way. You will also not ask any staff members or anyone in game about your application or else it may be automatically denied. Last of all, you agree that you will only apply once per two weeks unless given permission by an admin+ otherwise.
I agree