Accepted Beaconator's Staff Application

Beaconator

MOD
STAFF
Minecraft Name
gemabeaconator
Member Name Beaconator

Please select "I agree" if you agree that you have read all of the requirements before applying.
I agree

Please select "I understand" if you understand the following:
"Make sure that you are fully aware of the rules before applying. In your application, include as much detail as possible, and check for spelling / grammar mistakes."

I understand

Minecraft In Game Name
gemabeaconator

Your age

How long have you played our server?
Around 2 weeks, I’ve played often though and I tend to be on pretty often

Have you been banned from our server before?
No

What is your time zone?
EST

Why should we choose you?
You should choose me because I am a problem solver and I love to help out when I can, I try to do anything in my power to give someone the help they need. If I can not help, I suggest the problem to someone I think could help them, I am mature and I am also good around tense situations and heated conversations, having the chance to help out even more on one of my favorite servers is an honor. No matter what I will continue to help those in need. Thank you very much.

What is your current rank?
Ultra

What is your discord name?
beacon4535

Have you been staff on other servers before?
Yes

How long can you play per day?
On weekdays monday-Friday around 3 hours due to school and sports. On weekends Saturday and Sunday I can play in between 4-7 hours.

Which languages can you speak fluently?
English

Are you currently, or have you been a part of the support team?
No

In your own words, what is the job of a staff member?
The job of a staff member is to support a certain group or community to which said group benefits from this help, this job comes with responsibility and consequences good and bad. Staff members are those that help make the community a better place.

Do you agree that if you are accepted, you will do a voice call with staff via discord?
(Requires discord and a microphone)

I agree

By selected "I agree", you agree that your application is completely genuine. You also agree that this application is not a troll in any way. You will also not ask any staff members or anyone in game about your application or else it may be automatically denied. Last of all, you agree that you will only apply once per two weeks unless given permission by an admin+ otherwise.
I agree