Status
Not open for further replies.

AnAwkwardAlien

Ex-Staff
Minecraft Name
AnAwkwardAlien
Member Name AnAwkwardAlien

Please select "I understand" if you understand the following:
"Make sure that you are fully aware of the rules before applying. In your application, include as much detail as possible, and check for spelling / grammar mistakes."

I understand

Minecraft In Game Name
BlessedGxrl

Your age
Twenty

Have you been banned from our server before?
No

How long have you played our server?
Four-Five months? I think

What is your time zone?
Central

Why should we choose you?
I believe I should be allowed to be staff once again because I have the time now once again to be active on the server. I still have good relationships with the players on the server and staff, and I've never caused a problem since joining in the first place.

What is your current rank?
VIP

Do you have twitter and/or discord?
Both

Have you been staff on other servers before?
Yes

How long can you play per day?
Roughly 4-6

Which languages can you speak fluently?
English

In your own words, what is the job of a staff member?
Being a staff member is about helping the other players, moderating the chat, and making sure everyone is following the rules/being respectful to each other.

Do you agree that if you are accepted, you will do a voice interview with staff via discord?
(Requires discord and a microphone)

I agree

By selected "I agree", you agree that your application is completely genuine. You also agree that this application is not a troll in any way. You will also not ask any staff members or anyone in game about your application or else it may be automatically denied. Last of all, you agree that you will only apply once per two weeks unless given permission by an admin+ otherwise.
I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.