Applications are open! Looking for Content Team Members and Content Creators!

Invalid alien_from_mars0: General Concern

Status
Not open for further replies.

alien_from_mars0

What is your in game name? alien_from_mars0

What are you contacting us regarding? General Concern

Please describe your issue, question, concern, or inquiry to the best of your ability. i was once banned fom the server and it says that the reason was minor grief eventhough i wasnt griefing i was just around people who were griefing and even reported them and since i was lagging due to my bad wifi i couldnt do much to stop them . i also wanted to stop them beacause our nether portals were linked together so i made a hub for us so.im concerned that it will affect me if i apply for support

Cassie

Ex-Staff
Hi! We have proof that you were griefing too. If you would like screenshots we can absolutely send them to you! Hints why you were banned for a short time. While we also have 3 people to back me back on this that it was you :)
While we're here... You were muted for not dropping the conversation about your ban. You were asking multiple times to drop it... and welp.. didn't :) if you would like screenshots of that I'll be more than happy to send those! Since you already had a mute on your record for "Avoid Filter" and because you "whatever" me your mute was 2 hours..
Have a great day! :D

alien_from_mars0

Hi! We have proof that you were griefing too. If you would like screenshots we can absolutely send them to you! Hints why you were banned for a short time. While we also have 3 people to back me back on this that it was you :)
While we're here... You were muted for not dropping the conversation about your ban. You were asking multiple times to drop it... and welp.. didn't :) if you would like screenshots of that I'll be more than happy to send those! Since you already had a mute on your record for "Avoid Filter" and because you "whatever" me your mute was 2 hours..
Have a great day! :D
im sorry if i caused any trouble but i hope its not of any trouble for you to show me these screen shots im not saying that you are lying but i dont remember when i griefed so please show me thes screen shots if its not of any trouble for you

Cassie

Ex-Staff
Apparently you removed some walls from "DinoTown"
and removed some grass blocks, you also dug a huge hole in dino town as well.

ItsSniper

Owner & Founder
OWNER
MANAGEMENT
STAFF
ohh i forgot about that seems i deserve to be banned im sorry for the trouble
You didn’t forget, you were just hoping that we didn’t see it or that we forgot. Don’t lie to staff again or it’ll be a perm ban. Also, don’t bother ever applying for any position here. We will auto deny. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.