Denied Abigailn05's Staff Application

Abigailn05

Minecraft Name
Abigailn05
Member Name Abigailn05

Please select "I agree" if you agree that you have read and followed all of the requirements before applying.
I agree

Please select "I understand" if you understand the following:
"Make sure that you are fully aware of the rules before applying. In your application, include as much detail as possible, and check for spelling / grammar mistakes."

I understand

Minecraft In Game Name
Abigailn05

Your age

How long have you played our server?
1 year

Have you been banned from our server before?
No

Which of our gamemode(s) do you play the most?
Skyblock2

What is your time zone?
PDT

Tell us a little about yourself.
Well I love to play Minecraft and I have free time to play on the server I also like to go outside and cook for my family

Why should we choose you?
You should choose me because I will be able to put time into the server to help out with what ever you will need

What is your current rank?
Mythic

What is your discord name?
Abigailn05

Have you been staff on other servers before?
No

How long can you play per day?
Most days 2-1/2 some less

Which languages can you speak fluently?
English

Are you currently, or have you been a part of the support team?
No

In your own words, what is the job of a staff member?
The job of a staff member is to obey the rules and help people that are in need of it and do what higher members call on you for assistance

Which is better? Waffles or Pancakes? And why?
I would say it is pankaces because they are usually more fluffy and the butter does not get suck in the divits like it does on a waffle

Do you agree that if you are accepted, you will do a voice call with staff via discord?
(Requires discord and a microphone)

I agree

By selected "I agree", you agree that your application is completely genuine. You also agree that this application is not a troll in any way. You will also not ask any staff members or anyone in game about your application or else it may be automatically denied. Last of all, you agree that you will only apply once per two weeks unless given permission by an admin+ otherwise.
I agree

Abigailn05

Minecraft Name
Abigailn05
My bad I made a typo it was meant to say 21/2-3 sorry for the inconvenience