Applications are open! Looking for Content Team Members and Content Creators!

Invalid 100FPS_Gaming: General Concern

Status
Not open for further replies.

100FPS_Gaming

What is your in game name? 100FPS_Gaming

What are you contacting us regarding? General Concern

Please describe your issue, question, concern, or inquiry to the best of your ability. I was not in the wrong for being banned since in the rules it specifically states "*Griefing / Raiding - Destroying the property of, or stealing the property of another player without their permission. If you do not claim your land, it is your fault." so I was not at fault of of taking his things as payback for murdering me. Mariolonghead and his team were at fault because in the rules it states "*Spawn Killing / Mass Killing - Killing players randomly just to kill them." and they did kill me randomly, and also it states this "*Harassing a Player / Trolling a Player - We allow some trolling, to an extent. If the staff believe you have exceeded the maximum extent, we will warn you. General harassment is not allowed!" what they did was in fact harassment/trolling. The files I have listed are the rules to prove my case and have highlighted the parts that are important to my case.

Do you have any screenshots that you would like to attach? File(s) attached

Attachments

• Griefing.JPG
    Griefing.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Harrassment.JPG
    Harrassment.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Spawn killing.JPG
    Spawn killing.JPG
    14.6 KB · Views: 1

ItsSniper

Owner & Founder
OWNER
MANAGEMENT
STAFF
Hello! This is a support form, not an unban application. That's why there is no option under "Why are you contacting us" that states "Unban". We have a separate form for a reason. Also, you are in the wrong. Even if it says "If you do not claim your land, it is your fault" that does not automatically mean that the griefer is not eligible for punishment. Not once did it state "But the griefer is now let free of their grief" It says " Griefing / Raiding - Destroying the property of, or stealing the property of another player without their permission." as you have stated, which falls under "Disallowed Behavior".

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.