Applications are open! Looking for Content Team Members and Content Creators!

Unban Week (August)

ItsSniper

Owner & Founder
OWNER
MANAGEMENT
STAFF
Hello everyone! This week is officially unban week for august! During this week only, we will be going very easy on unbans apps by giving a lot of first offenders a second chance. (Obviously not network bans).

By doing this, we are allowing some people who are truly sorry and wanting to come back to the community, to have a second chance here.

If you, or anyone else who is banned on a first offense would like to have one more try at the community, either create an unban application or reply to this post with your in game name (or message me on the forums). If eligible, you will be unbanned, but will be heavily watched by the staff team to be sure you are not breaking anymore rules. (Staff may also watch you on alternate accounts, so don't try to be sneaky).

Thanks to everyone for reading this, and have a great day!

Kadatchi

Hey its me Kadatchi! I'm the guy who you speaked with last night. I am very sorry about my brother, i had no idea he was hacking. We live in the same house with the same IP address however i was perm banned by you because my account was seen as an alt, However im just his brother. The video you showed me and my friends seemed very legit as i hope he is not unbanned, hackers are never allowed on servers. Hopefully you can unban me (Not pixelator321, obviously he was hacking shown by the video) as this was just a simple misunderstanding. Hope i can get unbanned and play with my friends again. cheers!

IGN: Kadatchi

ItsSniper

Owner & Founder
OWNER
MANAGEMENT
STAFF
Hey its me Kadatchi! I'm the guy who you speaked with last night. I am very sorry about my brother, i had no idea he was hacking. We live in the same house with the same IP address however i was perm banned by you because my account was seen as an alt, However im just his brother. The video you showed me and my friends seemed very legit as i hope he is not unbanned, hackers are never allowed on servers. Hopefully you can unban me (Not pixelator321, obviously he was hacking shown by the video) as this was just a simple misunderstanding. Hope i can get unbanned and play with my friends again. cheers!

IGN: Kadatchi
I have unbanned the IP address, although the xray account will stay banned. You should be able to join normally once again and your ban record was wiped.

Jacob

Hey Sniper, since it's unban week, I would like to apply. You know why I got banned and I want to say I'm sorry again. I didn't read the rules which was a clear mistake and broke one, which lead to me getting banned. I want to apply because I have read the rules a few times over now and know them pretty well. I promise you I won't brake the rules again, just please give me one more chance, or at least shorten my ban. I just want to play on your server because playing your server is my favorite way to kill time and my favorite server to play on. So will you please give me another chance?

ItsSniper

Owner & Founder
OWNER
MANAGEMENT
STAFF
Hey Sniper, since it's unban week, I would like to apply. You know why I got banned and I want to say I'm sorry again. I didn't read the rules which was a clear mistake and broke one, which lead to me getting banned. I want to apply because I have read the rules a few times over now and know them pretty well. I promise you I won't brake the rules again, just please give me one more chance, or at least shorten my ban. I just want to play on your server because playing your server is my favorite way to kill time and my favorite server to play on. So will you please give me another chance?
You have been unbanned, although you will be watched heavily in game, and if caught again, you will not be able to appeal.

bomber

my username is pixelator321 and i got baned 1 day ago for x raying i am asking if i can have 1 more chance and if you do unban me you can watch me 24/7 if you want all im asking is if you can give me a 2 chance so i can play fairly with my friends. and if you dont unban me can you at least make it a 30 day ban.thx

ItsSniper

Owner & Founder
OWNER
MANAGEMENT
STAFF
my username is pixelator321 and i got baned 1 day ago for x raying i am asking if i can have 1 more chance and if you do unban me you can watch me 24/7 if you want all im asking is if you can give me a 2 chance so i can play fairly with my friends. and if you dont unban me can you at least make it a 30 day ban.thx
Sorry, but I have already decided on your ban, and we will not be able to unban you. Have a nice day.

bomber

ok ban me for 30 days or just ip ban me because i will come on with all my alts and you well have a busy day so i whould just ip ban me

ItsSniper

Owner & Founder
OWNER
MANAGEMENT
STAFF
ok ban me for 30 days or just ip ban me because i will come on with all my alts and you well have a busy day so i whould just ip ban me
Nah, I will just wait for the alts and ban them each. It keeps me busy and my helpers need bans :)

Last edited:

bomber

wow arnt you a sad soil if thats the only thing keeping you busy then you need to get a life loser and have a nice day ;) btw you wont even know if my ats are on you will just know that im on the server and im playing and there is no way to ban me ill give you a hint you have talked to one of my alts the one that got me perm ban instead of an ip ban so i can use my alts

ItsSniper

Owner & Founder
OWNER
MANAGEMENT
STAFF
wow arnt you a sad soil if thats the only thing keeping you busy then you need to get a life loser and have a nice day ;) btw you wont even know if my ats are on you will just know that im on the server and im playing and there is no way to ban me ill give you a hint you have talked to one of my alts the one that got me perm ban instead of an ip ban so i can use my alts
Thanks! You too! Also enjoy a free website ban :)