Denied Unban Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Cpt_Sicktastic, Apr 15, 2018.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Cpt_Sicktastic

Cpt_Sicktastic New Member

What is your in game name?
    Cpt_Sicktastic

Why have you been banned from the server?
    I was allegedly hacking

How many ban offenses have you had on our server?

How long is your current ban for?
    14 days

Why should we unban you?
    Habeus Corpus. I was trying to cut a tree down, but I kept getting transported back to the same location. I assumed that this was a lag spike or something so I carried on, repeatedly trying to jump build, but I kept being teleported to the same location. ItsSniper contacted me through chat and asked how I was. I answered that I was doing better today than before. He said I seemed like a nice guy, but I was 'hacking'. He thought I was cheating. I simply said 'huh?' because I was genuinely confused. I wanted further explanation. Did he think I was trying to X-Ray or FlyHack? I was simply trying to cut a tree! He assumed I was playing dumb and let me know in a clearly sarcastic and condescending manner. Then he banned me almost immediately afterwards, giving me no chance to explain myself. I was punished unfairly. No trial. No real grounds. No explanation. I, for one, would find it heinously criminal to consider collecting wood or building a hack.

Do you believe that you were in the wrong?
    No

Do you believe that your punishment was fair?
    No

Do you agree to follow the rules of the server if you get unbanned?
    Yes

By selecting "I agree", you agree that your ban is 8+ days, and you have waited out your ban for a duration of at least 7 days. If you have not, you will be instantly denied. (If you do not agree, it’s an instant deny. You might as well not apply if you do not)
    I agree

Not open for further replies.