Denied Unban Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by dumb idiot, Apr 1, 2018.

Not open for further replies.
  1. dumb idiot

dumb idiot New Member

What is your in game name?
    Apin_ity

Why have you been banned from the server?
    Using an auto-clicker (Apparently "Hacking") and "Continuing to argue punishments via Discord", also "Trash Talking", somehow.

How many ban offenses have you had on our server?

How long is your current ban for?
    It doesn't say, which I'm guessing is permanent.

Why should we unban you?
    Using an auto-clicker shouldn't be a bannable offence. You should at least give me a warning and review the rules, or maybe a shorter ban, but 2 weeks is over-exaggerated. Plus, "arguing" about my ban shouldn't ban me permanently, maybe increase my ban-time. Also, I don't get what you meant by "Trash Talking", but I guess it's there for a reason?

Do you believe that you were in the wrong?
    No

Do you believe that your punishment was fair?
    No

Do you agree to follow the rules of the server if you get unbanned?
    Yes

By selecting "I agree", you agree that your ban is 8+ days, and you have waited out your ban for a duration of at least 7 days. If you have not, you will be instantly denied. (If you do not agree, it’s an instant deny. You might as well not apply if you do not)
    I agree

2. ItsSniper

ItsSniper Owner

Hello! Thank you for taking time to apply for an unban.

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.

My reason for this is due to the fact that you could not just accept your punishment and the fact that you were in the wrong. You had to continue arguing about it to the point where I had to remove you from the discord. Our server is ran the way we want it to be ran, and we do not feel like you are a good addition to the community as you have no respect for our rules or the staff team's decision. Therefore, a permanent ban is what you rightfully earned.

With this being said, you will not be unbanned from the server.

Feel free to apply again in 2 weeks. Thanks, and have a great day!

Not open for further replies.