Denied Unban Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Blaze, Mar 30, 2018.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Blaze

Blaze New Member

What is your in game name?
    XDBlaze325

Why have you been banned from the server?
    "Hacking"

How many ban offenses have you had on our server?

How long is your current ban for?
    was 14 now 9

Why should we unban you?
    I think I should be un-banned because I was never hacking. I was banned by one of your staff thinking I was hacking when I was not. I asked to be screen-sharing but I was rejected. I feel I was unfairly banned without sufficient evidence or a fair trial, my only "trial" was being told that I was obviously hacking, and even after I offered to prove my innocence I was completely shut out without any chance of defending myself. My internet isn't good by any standard and I frequently lag out or look as if i'm teleporting around which I believe is the reason why I was thought to be "hacking."

Do you believe that you were in the wrong?
    No

Do you believe that your punishment was fair?
    No

Do you agree to follow the rules of the server if you get unbanned?
    Yes

By selecting "I agree", you agree that your ban is 8+ days, and you have waited out your ban for a duration of at least 7 days. If you have not, you will be instantly denied. (If you do not agree, it’s an instant deny. You might as well not apply if you do not)
    I agree

2. ItsSniper

ItsSniper Owner

Hello! Thank you for taking time to apply for an unban.

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.

My reason for this is due to the fact that I witness you hacking and on top of it, you set off the anticheat several times. We do not do screenshares with this type of situation as it proves nothing with the amount of ghost clients that exist. We do not make the decision to ban for hacking unless we truly believe it to be true. We also checked your ping at the time and there was no lag, therefore your excuse is invalid. At the time of the ban, all of the signs leaded towards hacking. Therefore, you will not be unbanned.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Not open for further replies.