Denied Tyler Stevenson's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Tyler Stevenson, Jun 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyler Stevenson

Expand Collapse

Member Name Tyler Stevenson

Please select "I agree" if you agree that you have read and followed all of the requirements before applying.
    I agree

Please select "I understand" if you understand the following:
    "Make sure that you are fully aware of the rules before applying. In your application, include as much detail as possible, and check for spelling / grammar mistakes."

Minecraft In Game Name
    Tylerthe1st

Your age

How long have you played our server?
    A week

Have you been banned from our server before?
    No

Which of our gamemode(s) do you play the most?
    Factions

What is your time zone?
    GMT-4

Tell us a little about yourself.
    Not much to say played minecraft since 2010 other then that its payday2 .Love to listen and help. Dealt with enough bull to be able to confidently say I'm better then a psychologist .

Why should we choose you?
    You should choose me because I have a decent amount of free time on my hand and I've noticed there's a lack of helpers/mods/admins on. Unless they're all in sv or another server as factions is currently dead.

What is your current rank?

What is your discord name?
    idek#8147

Have you been staff on other servers before?
    Yes

How long can you play per day?
    How long do you need?

Which languages can you speak fluently?
    English

Are you currently, or have you been a part of the support team?
    No

In your own words, what is the job of a staff member?
    To help and assist players even staff when needed in any way reasonably possible.

Also discord.gg/984ajNP is invalid/expired

Which is better? Waffles or Pancakes? And why?
    The only real difference is the way you cook them unless you're talking blue waffle then pancakes no doubt.

Do you agree that if you are accepted, you will do a voice call with staff via discord?
    (Requires discord and a microphone)

I agree

By selected "I agree", you agree that your application is completely genuine. You also agree that this application is not a troll in any way. You will also not ask any staff members or anyone in game about your application or else it may be automatically denied. Last of all, you agree that you will only apply once per two weeks unless given permission by an admin+ otherwise.
    I agree

2. ItsSniper

Owner
    Expand Collapse

Hello! Thank you for taking time to apply for the Staff Team.

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.

My reason for this is due to the fact that you have came off as pretty arrogant and immature from reading this application. Saying "blue waffle" shows that you aren't the type of person we are looking for. You also disregarded the requirements pretty clearly, as you put "How long do you need?" under "How long can you play per day?". This is an application that YOU'RE submitting, you don't ask us the questions, we ask you. Also, noticing that there is a lack of staff online is not a valid reason to choose you, any applicant could say this, as it would apply to literally everyone, even someone who is banned. And finally, calling the server "dead" usually isn't a good approach in an application, just saying.

Feel free to apply again in 2 weeks with a more genuine application if you are serious about the position. Thanks, and have a great day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
OK More information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.