Tips To Improve McCaverns And Some Possible Additions!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by OPOPOPZXC, Apr 9, 2017.

1. OPOPOPZXC

OPOPOPZXC New Member

Improvements:

1. Maybe make it so that swear words aren't blocked out, and there is a special private chat for people who wanna swear without the annoying filters!

That's it rlly.

Additions:

Maybe add codes. i.e post one on the McCaverns Twitter, and you can enter them for free in-game stuff! Also make it so that players cant say codes in the chat else people who don't even bother looking get free stuff.

Also you could add weekly Challenges. Every week the host chooses a theme. (Tropical, Medival etc) And players have a plot to build subs. The three winners can get a rank called royal builder, and they get their own little shop. Pls can I be the host? Its my idea XD!

Please consider these ideas to get in.
    -OPOPOPZXC

2. ItsSniper

ItsSniper Owner

Thanks for the suggestions! We actually had an idea to allow people to decide if they want to see swear words in chat, or have them filtered for them.

I've also had many suggestions for challenges and I am considering it.

Thanks again for the suggestions :)

3. OPOPOPZXC

OPOPOPZXC New Member

np

4. OPOPOPZXC

OPOPOPZXC New Member

Can I still be the host tho XD

5. ItsSniper

ItsSniper Owner

If we did it, it would most likely be hosted on the forums, so that wouldn't really work.

6. The_Taco_King7

The_Taco_King7 New Member

Suggestion: Make it so I can connect to the server, Thing hasn't let me in for like three days

Also TNT wars.

7. MCITGAMER

MCITGAMER New Member

Add Enchantment Books to the Shop....
    And also make a Alternate to the Losing Stuff By Having a Full Inventiry while voting and stuff or daily rewards by putting the reward in /vr claim rewards or something like that so that we won't lose stuff.
    Thanks!

8. MCITGAMER

MCITGAMER New Member

Add some Quests to the server and make an NPC for it.

9. Beetleboy

Beetleboy New Member

I do not know about TNT wars but I would like to use TNT at least on your own claim or trusted claim.
    I would also like to build iron golem to protect my areas.

10. Beetleboy

Beetleboy New Member

I was thinking of TNT as I sorted out all the gunpowder the creepers drop. maybe treat it as fly...
    A $10 donation to allow TNT on your claims. This not only limits the number of people that can do it but also limits to people that are not just logging on to grief or cause other problems on a whim.

11. MCITGAMER

MCITGAMER New Member

Make Stolen Stuff be Returned from a Player's Inventory even If he is banned
    For Example, If someone gives something to him for borrowing for a day and he is banned before he returns it.

12. Beetleboy

Beetleboy New Member

Is there a why to exclude items from the lag clear? In the past I have lost whole shulker boxes of gear. maybe make it so gear and shulker boxes do not get deleted but put in a lost and found area for a day before getting flushed.
    Or...
    Now I do not know if this is possible but in some YouTube videos I have seen a "magic Hopper" that collects items from an area and feeds it to a chest, this would prevent loss of items and the lag associated with free floating entities. Now this would created a problem for players that did not clear there storage as if it filled up there would be no place to store items and would then send them to the void/trash

13. Beetleboy

Beetleboy New Member

I was rereading the rules and punishments again and it struck me there is not a set of punishment ranks.
    The idea is strip them (for a time) of ranks that are purchased or won, and give them a rank of "greifer" "scammer" and such it may be more effective then an out right ban for a first/miner offence. This could even be used as a probation for people coming back right after a ban like a term of probation.

14. ItsSniper

ItsSniper Owner

We generally don't do ranks because it would mess up their current rank on the server. We do keep records on all users now tho as well as ban points and mute points to keep track of who is doing what.

15. Beetleboy

Beetleboy New Member

I was planning on that strip the rank. as a recent example MCIgamer, under the new rules he would not have received a perm ban right away. I am not saying it was wrong ether but having him have the tag <SCAMMER> MCI gamer not only would have punished him but sent a warning to others. I am also not sing not to keep records (including ip I am betting) it would just be another tool.

16. Beetleboy

Beetleboy New Member

On a Completely different thought. ( and bare in mind I do not know if any of the following is possible or remotely feasible...)
    We are looking at a new version of mine craft in the near future that allows customization with JSON files, would it be possible to " bump " the limits of crafting enchants.
    For example right now if you have 2 Protection I books you can combine them into a Protection II book taking that new book and combining it with another to get Protection III and so on up to I think 5... We have gear that is higher then that but is was edited in (I THINK) would it be possible to have items that are custom craft able.
    This also lead me to think in terms of item progestin Starting with a wood Pick ax and going to stone iron and finally diamond, why not an obsidian pick ax?

17. Beetleboy

Beetleboy New Member

18. Beetleboy

Beetleboy New Member

I have an Idea that hit me as I was rebuilding again after a bad reboot of the server.
    This may be a rank thing or a donation thing or BOTH, as it will take personal time from a staff member.
    A save file for a build, preferably kept on the server and emailed to the user I am sure something like world edit can save files It may even be able to be automated as a command line item to save.. maybe a admin to restore because it would be over righting items at that point.
    say something like
    /saveedit 80000, 00, 80000 80050, 100, 80050
    so it would save a box based on those cords and possible checked to make Shure it is not to big or actually claimed by user, preventing taking some one else's build or trying to save the world.

19. Beetleboy

Beetleboy New Member

I had an idea for a possible donation item. $XX for gear chest, od or unusable spawners such as iron golem, skulker, or the illagers. these could be treated like the keys at a higher price or only offered to higher ranking users.
    Another idea I had but do not think it can be done is make spawners switchable so that they could be turned off with redstone.

20. PolarNinja23

PolarNinja23 New Member

Add a king of the hill plugin. You know the game where you have to control the top of the hill? Yeah, that. Also, make different colored variations of the vehicles obtainable?