Applications are open! Looking for Content Team Members and Content Creators!

Sniper please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umer Imam

My ign:UmerPlayssMC
ok so lets keep it short:

pic:http://imgur.com/a/biLdr

so as you can see in this picture there is a number written "11" at the left side of [Member] this number keeps reseting or something so basically yesterday i asked sniper and all the staff about this issue but none of the staff responded to me,,so yesterday i went to thefrostiking's xp farm and got about 30 to 60 xp levels when i reached to 50 levels of xp in the chat it show up that i and on now level 12 i was very happy but today when i relogged on the server on am on level 11 again,,,and this is not the only time this has happened this level issue has been with me for a while now i cant get more levels i am stuck and level 11 when i go higher than level 11 lets say i get to level 13 someday if i relogg my level will be again on 11 please do something

ItsSniper

Owner & Founder
OWNER
MANAGEMENT
STAFF
Hello! Thank you for taking time to contact us about this issue.

Unfortunately, we don't seem to see any weird activity going on in the logs, which leads us to believe the issue is either not logging, or you may be mistaken.

Please give us a screenshot of where it says you have reached level 12, then we will be able to look further into the issue.

Thanks!

Umer Imam

Hello! Thank you for taking time to contact us about this issue.

Unfortunately, we don't seem to see any weird activity going on in the logs, which leads us to believe the issue is either not logging, or you may be mistaken.

Please give us a screenshot of where it says you have reached level 12, then we will be able to look further into the issue.

Thanks!

here is a video

ItsSniper

Owner & Founder
OWNER
MANAGEMENT
STAFF
Okay, it should be fixed now.

xUtKFlw.png

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.