McCaverns Newsletter | Edition #1

Discussion in 'Staff Updates + Notices' started by ItsSniper, Sep 19, 2017.

1. ItsSniper

ItsSniper Owner

Welcome to the first ever Mc-Caverns Newsletter. We are going to try to do these often now in order to explain changes on the server, instead of constantly spamming out smaller posts to explain minor details.

Factions + Creative
    As many of you may know, these are our two most non-played game modes. With this being said, these two have been officially shut down. They may be reopened or brought back in the future, but for now there are no plans on continuing them.

New Co-Owner
    This is probably the question I have had asked to me the most. Why is there a new Co-Owner? What happened to Aaron?

I will not be going into detail with the situation, as I have respect for Aaron, and I would rather keep things between us. But, if you have not yet been informed, he is no longer Co-Owner of the server.
    He has done a lot of good for the server, and seems to continue playing afterwards. Maybe we will see him on the team again in the future, but for now it was a mutual decision that it is best to part ways for a bit.

As for the new Co-Owner, we have promoted Ary. She has been a great Co-Owner so far, and is very dedicated and hard working to help keep the server running in tact. If you haven't yet, we recommend getting to know her. She has been in the community for around 1.5 - 2 years and has really helped us accomplish a lot.

Lag Issues (Survival)
    Recently there have been a lot of complaints about lag issues in survival. These are being worked on and we are trying our best to have them fixed within the next few days. We really appreciate the feedback and help determining these problems, from the community.

Survival Update
    As many of you may know, we have recently updated survival. This update includes many new features such as parkour. If you would like to see the full details on this update, read all about it here: http://mccaverns.com/threads/survival-update.571/

Recent Promotions
    Congrats to all the recent promotions:
    Ary - Co-Owner
    Assassin - Admin
    Tayler - Helper

Thanks for taking time to read this, and if you have any questions, let us know.
    Have a great day!

• Like Like x 1