Denied Majac's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Majac, Jun 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Majac

Expand Collapse

Member Name Majac

Please select "I agree" if you agree that you have read and followed all of the requirements before applying.
    I agree

Please select "I understand" if you understand the following:
    "Make sure that you are fully aware of the rules before applying. In your application, include as much detail as possible, and check for spelling / grammar mistakes."

I understand

Minecraft In Game Name
    majac2

Your age

How long have you played our server?
    few days

Have you been banned from our server before?
    No

Which of our gamemode(s) do you play the most?
    skyblock

What is your time zone?
    PST

Tell us a little about yourself.
    I'm a teenager who loves to play Minecraft on my free time. I play a lot and could contribute a lot to this server and its community.

Why should we choose you?
    You should choose me as staff because I can be helpful and help people out on the sky block and every server. I am very nice to people, very helpful, and can teach people how to play sky block. I always provide a positive vibe and an a helpful hand when it comes to anything. I feel like I could help this server whenever it is needed and support the players of it

What is your current rank?

What is your discord name?
    majac#7288

Have you been staff on other servers before?

How long can you play per day?
    2-4 hours

Which languages can you speak fluently?
    English

Are you currently, or have you been a part of the support team?
    No

In your own words, what is the job of a staff member?
    In my own words a staff member is someone who helps people that are in need and will provide with with help if needed. Staff members should be respectful and nice to the community and resolve conflicts if they arise.

Which is better? Waffles or Pancakes? And why?
    In my opinion pancakes are better because you can put a lot of stuff with them. various ingredients and toppings go well with pancakes. Even though stacks of pancakes are very unhealthy, the are good.

Do you agree that if you are accepted, you will do a voice call with staff via discord?
    (Requires discord and a microphone)

I agree

By selected "I agree", you agree that your application is completely genuine. You also agree that this application is not a troll in any way. You will also not ask any staff members or anyone in game about your application or else it may be automatically denied. Last of all, you agree that you will only apply once per two weeks unless given permission by an admin+ otherwise.
    I agree

2. ItsSniper

Owner
    Expand Collapse

Hello! Thank you for taking time to apply for the Staff Team.

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.

My reason for this is due to the fact that your reason to choose you was a continuous repeat of how you can be "helpful". You didn't really supply us a whole lot of information to work with. Plus, I haven't really even seen you online much.

Feel free to apply again in 2 weeks. Thanks, and have a great day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
OK More information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.