Denied lbunnyl's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by lbunnyl, Sep 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lbunnyl

lbunnyl New Member

Member Name lbunnyl

Please select "I understand" if you understand the following:
    "Make sure that you are fully aware of the rules before applying. In your application, include as much detail as possible, and check for spelling / grammar mistakes."

I understand

Minecraft In Game Name
    lBunnyl

Your age

Have you been banned from our server before?
    No

How long have you played our server?
    A couple weeks, possibly a month.

What is your time zone?
    Central US

Why should we choose you?
    I believe that being staff for a server means to help out with making sure rules are followed and to help make the server fun. I'm willing to be available at any given moment to help with whatever there may be. I enjoy helping newcomers, showing them how to play, and showing them how the server works specifically. (I do not give in to beggars, though I do sometimes give away basic items.) I'm a fast learner so any commands there may be to learn, I could absorb it within the first try. :)

What is your current rank?
    Legend

Do you have twitter and/or discord?
    Yes, both

Have you been staff on other servers before?
    Yes

How long can you play per day?
    Any given time up to 12 hours.

Which languages can you speak fluently?
    English

In your own words, what is the job of a staff member?
    To observe the chat to be sure all rules are followed; like; no spamming, swearing, crying, or begging. Also to make things fun whether that be helping players with their builds or give aways or trivia, anything to brighten the mood.

Do you agree that if you are accepted, you will do a voice interview with staff via discord?
    (Requires discord and a microphone)

I agree

By selected "I agree", you agree that your application is completely genuine. You also agree that this application is not a troll in any way. You will also not ask any staff members or anyone in game about your application or else it may be automatically denied. Last of all, you agree that you will only apply once per two weeks unless given permission by an admin+ otherwise.
    I agree

2. ItsSniper

Owner

Hello! Thank you for taking time to apply for the McCaverns Staff Team!

After some deliberation, and seeing how active and friendly you are in game, your application has moved on to STAGE #2.

This is the stage for application voting. Basically once the poll opens in game, you will be in it for a chance at helper.

Thanks for taking time to apply, and have a great day!

3. ItsSniper

Owner

Hello! Thank you for taking time to apply for the McCaverns Staff Team.

After results from the public vote, unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

Feel free to apply again in 2 weeks. Thanks, and have a great day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.