Denied johnpaul's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by johnpaul, Sep 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnpaul

johnpaul New Member

Member Name johnpaul

Please select "I understand" if you understand the following:
    "Make sure that you are fully aware of the rules before applying. In your application, include as much detail as possible, and check for spelling / grammar mistakes."

I understand

Minecraft In Game Name
    lolpop99790

Your age

Have you been banned from our server before?
    Yes

How long have you played our server?
    i have played for about a year and i love the server

What is your time zone?
    21:35

Why should we choose you?
    i have played for about a year and i have fully read the rules and i apologise for being banned it was for normal grief i broke 7 stairs exactly and i apologise but i would love for a chance to help people even though i am not a helper i will do my best to help new people on the game so i would really appreciate if you could make me a helper and i praise i won't let you down thank you

What is your current rank?

Do you have twitter and/or discord?
    discord jpc

Have you been staff on other servers before?
    No

How long can you play per day?
    i can play on saturday all day Monday all day Wednesday most timefriday all day

Which languages can you speak fluently?
    english

In your own words, what is the job of a staff member?
    i think the job off a staff member is to help people if they have discovered a bug tell new people how to play and just helping people who need it and i really hope you appreciate this and pls do not say no because i have been banned once i am so sorry about that

Do you agree that if you are accepted, you will do a voice interview with staff via discord?
    (Requires discord and a microphone)

I agree

By selected "I agree", you agree that your application is completely genuine. You also agree that this application is not a troll in any way. You will also not ask any staff members or anyone in game about your application or else it may be automatically denied. Last of all, you agree that you will only apply once per two weeks unless given permission by an admin+ otherwise.
    I agree

2. ItsSniper

Owner

Hello! Thank you for taking time to apply for the McCaverns Staff Team.

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.

My reason for this is due to incorrectly answered questions and not meeting the requirements.

Feel free to apply again once requirements are met. Thanks, and have a great day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.