Denied Joey_chan's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Joey_chan, Feb 17, 2018.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Joey_chan

Joey_chan New Member

Member Name Joey_chan

Please select "I agree" if you agree that you have read all of the requirements before applying.
    I agree

Please select "I understand" if you understand the following:
    "Make sure that you are fully aware of the rules before applying. In your application, include as much detail as possible, and check for spelling / grammar mistakes."

Minecraft In Game Name
    Joey_Chan

Your age

How long have you played our server?
    2 weeks (Joined on Feb 2nd 2018)

Have you been banned from our server before?
    No

What is your time zone?
    Pacific Standard time (West coast)

Why should we choose you?
    I believe you should choose me because I'm a well mannered and mature person who likes to bring positivity to those around me!
    I love helping others as well as managing things in an orderly fashion, after a 2-4 year break from Minecraft I was able to find the fun in it through building, interacting and talking with all the new people I met on this server! I would love to join the staff team and help out in anyway possible!

Previous staff positions
    2012-2013 Admin on Plebcraft (server shut down due to lack of donations/players

2013-2015
    Builder, Mod, Admin and Head-Staff on Comugamers (From 0 to 2000-3000 people online I watch this server grow into an amazing server with amazing people, I stepped down from being part of the staff team mainly because of schooling, but because it was a Spanish server as well. (communication issues)

What is your current rank?
    Elite

What is your discord name?
    Joey-Chan #8906

Have you been staff on other servers before?
    Yes

How long can you play per day?
    Around 3-6 hours a day, this can be adjusted to suit the server if need be.

Which languages can you speak fluently?
    English, Chinese

Are you currently, or have you been a part of the support team?
    No

In your own words, what is the job of a staff member?
    I personally believe that being a staff member is much like a working machine, everyone needs to work together for things to progress smoothly, of course this also means looking after the server, making sure things are moving along smoothly, people following the rules, and to make sure everyone's having fun! =D

Do you agree that if you are accepted, you will do a voice call with staff via discord?
    (Requires discord and a microphone)

I agree

By selected "I agree", you agree that your application is completely genuine. You also agree that this application is not a troll in any way. You will also not ask any staff members or anyone in game about your application or else it may be automatically denied. Last of all, you agree that you will only apply once per two weeks unless given permission by an admin+ otherwise.
    I agree

2. ItsSniper

ItsSniper Owner

Hello! Thank you for taking time to apply for the McCaverns Staff Team.

After some review, we have decided that your application has been DENIED.

Feel free to apply again in 2 weeks. Thanks, and have a great day!

Not open for further replies.