Denied Gooberhasit's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Gooberhasit, Sep 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gooberhasit

Gooberhasit New Member

Member Name Gooberhasit

Please select "I understand" if you understand the following:
    "Make sure that you are fully aware of the rules before applying. In your application, include as much detail as possible, and check for spelling / grammar mistakes."

I understand

Minecraft In Game Name
    gooberhasit

Your age

Have you been banned from our server before?
    No

How long have you played our server?
    about 1 week, Unfortunatly

What is your time zone?
    Mtn

Why should we choose you?
    I am an experienced server manager and owner (for many games including Minecraft) and I am currently a server owner and operator (for Rust), I can help with day to day monitoring and I can help assist new players as I am on the server at least once a day and for at least an hour or more, and generally at all times of day. Also, as the nature of my day to day life I am always tied to a computer or a phone so contact can be easy and accessible at all times of the day.

What is your current rank?

Do you have twitter and/or discord?
    Both

Have you been staff on other servers before?
    Yes

How long can you play per day?
    1-3 hours and more if needed

Which languages can you speak fluently?
    english

In your own words, what is the job of a staff member?
    A staff member's responsibilities include:
    1. The ablility to listen to and (if conditions persist) intervine with player's on the server to solve a problem.
    2. To follow and upold the server rules.
    3. To maintain a system of autority, i.e. don't talk about or attempt to represent the server without higher authority, and to consult higher authority before you make a decision regarding or effecting gameplay or even server fluidity.
    4. Finally, to maintain a fluidity to the server, people come to the server to game and have fun, so the job of staff is to make sure that individuals that are here to have fun wont be detered by Cheaters, Hackers, Server Bugs, ETC...

Do you agree that if you are accepted, you will do a voice interview with staff via discord?
    (Requires discord and a microphone)

I agree

By selected "I agree", you agree that your application is completely genuine. You also agree that this application is not a troll in any way. You will also not ask any staff members or anyone in game about your application or else it may be automatically denied. Last of all, you agree that you will only apply once per two weeks unless given permission by an admin+ otherwise.
    I agree

2. ItsSniper

Owner

Hello! Thank you for taking time to apply for the McCaverns Staff Team!

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.

We have reviewed all applications today, and only 3 have made it to the staff vote.

Feel free to apply again in 2 weeks. Thanks, and have a great day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.