DivineOven's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application' started by DivineOven, Jun 11, 2019 at 5:45 PM.

1. DivineOven

Expand Collapse

Member Name DivineOven

Please select "I agree" if you agree that you have read and followed all of the requirements before applying.
    I agree

Please select "I understand" if you understand the following:
    "Make sure that you are fully aware of the rules before applying. In your application, include as much detail as possible, and check for spelling / grammar mistakes."

I understand

Minecraft In Game Name
    DivineOven

Your age

How long have you played our server?
    32 hours and counting

Have you been banned from our server before?
    No

Which of our gamemode(s) do you play the most?
    Survival

What is your time zone?
    EST

Tell us a little about yourself.
    Smart person I guess? In magnet school, and I love playing the guitar. I like talking to friends as much as I can and meeting new ones (usually online because people I meet irl are usually not friendly). I love playing with friends and helping them out. I also play with a left handed keyboard and mouse.

Why should we choose you?
    I'll be honest I'm not very used to some of the commands on the server which is why I think I'd be bad at helper but moderator I know I'd be great at it as I'm on all the time (currently). I know and follow all the rules really well. Other than that don'r really know. I wanna try new things and this is one of them. I hate it when people exploit to get an unfair advantage and would like to do something about it.

What is your current rank?

What is your discord name?
    Divineoven#7492

Have you been staff on other servers before?
    No

How long can you play per day?
    Whilst in summer, at least 2 hours a day. During school, at least an hour a day

Which languages can you speak fluently?
    English

Are you currently, or have you been a part of the support team?
    No

In your own words, what is the job of a staff member?
    Depends on the role, Moderators should be able to moderate chat (muting, etc.) and be able to spectate players every now and then to see if the players are exploiting, also to be able to help players out with basic things. Helpers should be able to help players with simple things and some of the more complex stuff and be able to moderate chat a little bit at least.

Which is better? Waffles or Pancakes? And why?
    Waffles because if made correctly the texture is great.

Do you agree that if you are accepted, you will do a voice call with staff via discord?
    (Requires discord and a microphone)

I agree

By selected "I agree", you agree that your application is completely genuine. You also agree that this application is not a troll in any way. You will also not ask any staff members or anyone in game about your application or else it may be automatically denied. Last of all, you agree that you will only apply once per two weeks unless given permission by an admin+ otherwise.
    I agree

OK More information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.