Demron's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application' started by Demron, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Demron

Demron New Member

Member Name Demron

Please select "I agree" if you agree that you have read all of the requirements before applying.
    I agree

Please select "I understand" if you understand the following:
    "Make sure that you are fully aware of the rules before applying. In your application, include as much detail as possible, and check for spelling / grammar mistakes."

I understand

Minecraft In Game Name
    Demron

Your age

How long have you played our server?
    Pretty sure in like mid February so maybe 1 1/2 months

Have you been banned from our server before?
    No

What is your time zone?
    EST

Why should we choose you?
    I try to help people as much as possible. I already try and answer any questions that new players have. I sometimes assist with builds i.e. mob grinders and such that players ask for help with. I also play on a mostly daily basis.

What is your current rank?

What is your discord name?
    Demron#9259

Have you been staff on other servers before?
    Yes

How long can you play per day?
    Minimum 1-2 hours, Maximum 4-5 hours

Which languages can you speak fluently?
    English

Are you currently, or have you been a part of the support team?
    No

In your own words, what is the job of a staff member?
    The job of a staff member is to ensure that the rules of the server are followed. They stop people who would abuse those rules and at least most of the time are available to help out the players.

Do you agree that if you are accepted, you will do a voice call with staff via discord?
    (Requires discord and a microphone)

I agree

By selected "I agree", you agree that your application is completely genuine. You also agree that this application is not a troll in any way. You will also not ask any staff members or anyone in game about your application or else it may be automatically denied. Last of all, you agree that you will only apply once per two weeks unless given permission by an admin+ otherwise.
    I agree