Accepted ChaoticSam's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by ChaoticSam, Mar 28, 2018.

Not open for further replies.
  1. ChaoticSam

ChaoticSam New Member

Member Name ChaoticSam

Please select "I agree" if you agree that you have read all of the requirements before applying.
    I agree

Please select "I understand" if you understand the following:
    "Make sure that you are fully aware of the rules before applying. In your application, include as much detail as possible, and check for spelling / grammar mistakes."

Minecraft In Game Name
    ChaoticSam

Your age

How long have you played our server?
    3-4 months

Have you been banned from our server before?
    No

What is your time zone?
    Eastern

Why should we choose you?
    I am currently part of the support team, and would like to help out more. I have been support for a few weeks now, so I've learned more about the server and how to answer things. I am also currently a mod on another server, but it's a much smaller server and people are usually on at night, so I've been on McCaverns during the day to help out.

What is your current rank?
    Other

What is your discord name?
    ChaoticSam#7288

Have you been staff on other servers before?
    Yes

How long can you play per day?
    5-6 hours

Which languages can you speak fluently?
    English

Are you currently, or have you been a part of the support team?
    Yes

In your own words, what is the job of a staff member?
    Being able to help out the server, and helping the players that are there so that they can have a good experience while playing.

Do you agree that if you are accepted, you will do a voice call with staff via discord?
    (Requires discord and a microphone)

I agree

By selected "I agree", you agree that your application is completely genuine. You also agree that this application is not a troll in any way. You will also not ask any staff members or anyone in game about your application or else it may be automatically denied. Last of all, you agree that you will only apply once per two weeks unless given permission by an admin+ otherwise.
    I agree

Not open for further replies.